Through your efforts of acquiring users profitably you will catapult the growth and profitability of the Megarama Games, a world leader in mobile social casino games.
Megarama Games was founded in 2015 as the brainchild of two entrepreneurs in the mobile space. This is the second startup for the founders, one a former medical doctor turned entrepreneur and the other a world-leading cybersecurity expert. The mission of Megarama Games is to create fun and innovative world-class slots games that players will fall in love with. Megarama owns a portfolio of slots games, with Slots WOW™ being one of the most well-known. Megarama’s games have been downloaded millions of times cross Apple and Google Play and the games are commonly within the top charts in their categories in the major markets (United States and Australia).
While the founders are based in Tel Aviv, the company is fully remote, with team members spread across Europe and Asia.
About the job:
You should be able to acquire users from multiple traffic sources, understand how to estimate whether the traffic buys are profitable at an early stage and iterate creatives in order to improve IPM. You will need to be able to work on user acquisition for multiple games in parallel.
We are looking for someone with a lot of proven experience in mobile user acquisition.
You will report directly to the founders and will be working alongside other User Acquisition Managers in our team.
The position is full time and with a long term horizon and ideally meant for someone comfortable with remote work. You must be very independent and self-motivated.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for User Acquisition across a growing portfolio of games.
- Experience with User Acquisition for Mobile Games across multiple traffic sources, including Facebook, Google Ads, Unity, Applovin, Ironsource, Vungle, Chartboost, etc.
- Experience working with mobile app attribution services (ideally AppsFlyer).
- Able to work out early (at day 3 or earlier, ideally) whether campaigns are on track to be profitable and to estimate expected LTV.
- Able to understand the cashflow requirements and implications related to user acquisition and build a sustainable UA strategy.
- Experience with evaluating competitor UA campaigns.
- Able to order creatives needed for successful UA campaigns.
- If you would like to take the initiative, you have the ability to hire other team member for the UA department as needed.
- Be in contact with ad network representatives and work with them to learn best practices and optimize campaigns.
- You have previously worked in a similar role, handling user acquisition for mobile games.
- Independent and self motivated.
- Trust worthy.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Willing to take on and assume responsibility.
- Eager to learn and able to self-learn in areas where you are currently weak.
- Good interpersonal skills (need to be in touch with ad network representatives, business owners…)
- Should be capable of working between 9am to 5pm Tel Aviv time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve target ROI goals.