Megarama Games was founded in 2015 as the brainchild of two entrepreneurs in the mobile space. This is the second startup for the founders, one a former medical doctor turned entrepreneur and the other a world-leading cybersecurity expert. The mission of Megarama Games is to create fun and innovative world-class slots games that players will fall in love with. Megarama owns a portfolio of slots games, with Slots WOW™ being one of the most well-known. Megarama’s games have been downloaded millions of times cross Apple and Google Play and the games are commonly within the top charts in their categories in the major markets (United States and Australia).
While the founders are based in Tel Aviv, the company is fully remote, with team members spread across Europe and Asia.
About the job:
As a UI/UX Artist, you will be responsible for user experience, visual design concepts and game user interface across our games. If you also have good illustration skills, this is a huge plus!
- At least 2 years of experience in game UI/UX and understanding of game UI/UX principals
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- Independent and self motivated.
- Trust worthy.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Willing to take on and assume responsibility.
- Eager to learn and able to self-learn in areas where you are currently weak.
- Should be capable of working between 9am to 5pm Tel Aviv time.