Megarama Games is looking for a Game Designer focusing on Game Economy to join the leading self-funded and profitable developer of free to play mobile slots games since 2015. In this role, you will oversee, implement and fine adjust the in-game economy while optimizing the overall user experience. You will be an integral part of our free-to-play economy approach.
Who is it for?
You are a Subject Matter Expert at applying quantitative and business principles to test and improve in-game experiences for players as it relates to virtual currencies and monetization. You feel comfortable analyzing the complex data, working closely with data and product teams, and modelling the future of game economy.
Megarama Games was founded in 2015 as the brainchild of two entrepreneurs in the mobile space. This is the second startup for the founders, one a former medical doctor turned entrepreneur and the other a world-leading cybersecurity expert. The mission of Megarama Games is to create fun and innovative world-class slots games that players will fall in love with. Megarama owns a portfolio of slots games, with Slots WOW™ being one of the most well-known. Megarama’s games have been downloaded millions of times cross Apple and Google Play and the games are commonly within the top charts in their categories in the major markets (United States and Australia).
While the founders are based in Tel Aviv, the company is fully remote, with team members spread across Europe and Asia.
- Own the economy and pricing of the game.
- Design, develop and test the in-game economy.
- Explore various macroeconomic models for different segments of users.
- Identify & understand the behavior of our players through research, analysis, and experimentation.
- Model relationships between spend and rewards within the game.
- Define A/B tests to optimize the performance of new features
- Collaborate with game designers to decide on the pricing & profitability of game features, and define game economy logic to maximize revenue and retention.
Nice to have:
- 4+ years of experience with 2+ years focus on economy design.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Collaborative, team player that excels in communicating with product & engineering teams.
- Extensive A/B testing experience.
- A passion for the gaming industry.
- Independent and self motivated.
- Trust worthy.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Willing to take on and assume responsibility.
- Eager to learn and able to self-learn in areas where you are currently weak.
- Should be capable of working between 9am to 5pm Tel Aviv time.