Megarama is a leading self-funded and profitable developer of free to play mobile slots games since 2015.
As Data Analyst, your role will be to analyze game metrics and create visualizations to understand player behaviour and ultimately to help to optimize the game in order to improve player enjoyment and Key Performance Indicators. You will be working closely with the business owners and Product Manager.
Megarama Games was founded in 2015 as the brainchild of two entrepreneurs in the mobile space. This is the second startup for the founders, one a former medical doctor turned entrepreneur and the other a world-leading cybersecurity expert. The mission of Megarama Games is to create fun and innovative world-class slots games that players will fall in love with. Megarama owns a portfolio of slots games, with Slots WOW™ being one of the most well-known. Megarama’s games have been downloaded millions of times cross Apple and Google Play and the games are commonly within the top charts in their categories in the major markets (United States and Australia).
While the founders are based in Tel Aviv, the company is fully remote, with team members spread across Europe and Asia.
- Write SQL queries to deep-dive into our data and come up with actionable improvements based off this data.
- Build dashboards for easy visualization of KPIs (and make business / product decisions based off analysis).
- Build and modify event schema structure for our games in order to be able to get the data you need. Work with developers to ensure successful implementation of event schema.
- Skillfully draw conclusions from data and provide recommendations for further development of games and features.
- Split testing: decide on and prioritize elements of game to A/B test; design A/B tests; review results and propagate winners that are statistically significant.
- Game economy: Evaluate the game economy to ensure that there are no “leaks”; suggest improvements to the game economy to improve KPIs.
- User Acquisition: assist our user acquisition efforts by analyzing early data (day 3, day 7) and helping to decide which campaigns to scale or cut back; estimate future LTV per traffic source.
- Own the BI infrastructure (data management and visualization capabilities) – make recommendations and oversee implementation of improvements as needed.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Previous experience using DeltaDNA is nice to have but not a must.
- You have previously worked in a similar role as a data analyst of free to play mobile games.
- Ideally you have experience working on slots games.
- Independent and self motivated.
- Trust worthy.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Willing to take on and assume responsibility.
- Eager to learn and able to self-learn in areas where you are currently weak.
- Should be capable of working between 9am to 5pm Tel Aviv time.